Condenser Coil Brightener
KLEN 2101 is simple to use and does not need agitation or scrubbing to clean and brighten condenser coils to restore its peak cooling efficiency. KLEN 2101 works as a descaler for boilers and cooling tower fins and lowers air-conditioning operation costs.
Areas of Use
KLEN 2101 can be used at air-conditioned repair shops, establishment that services and maintains air-conditioning equipment for systems for apartment, commercial, hospital, Government buildings, factories, etc.
• Easy to Use. Requires no agitation or scrubbing.
• Economical. KLEN 2101 needs no costly labour to scrub coil clean, increases cooling efficiency and lowers air-conditioning operational costs, prolonging equipment life.
• Safe to Use. KLEN 2101 is non flammable, eliminates fire hazards in storage or use.
Directions for Use
– Dilute KLEN 2101 at rate 5:3 with water (pour water first).
– Wet condenser coil and fin with water. Apply KLEN 2101 over the wet area. Allow short period for KLEN 2101 to break up oily grime and industrial fallout impurities bonded to condenser coil and fins.
– Spray thoroughly with pressure hose, flushing soil clean from coil.
– Rinse all equipment that has come in contact with KLEN 2101.
For heavy built-up, repeat application several times.
Avoid ingestion and eye contact. If ingested, do not induce vomiting. Dilute by drinking water and consult physician immediately. If in contact with eyes, flush with cool water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician immediately. Wash with large amounts of water if in contact with skin and consult physician if irritation persists.